ECTS Guide of Medical University - Sofia
How to Apply
If you wish to study at MU-Sofia as an Erasmus student for a semester or a whole academic year,
please read carefully the following step-by-step information:
1. Contact the International Office of your home university to find out whether your university has a Bilateral Agreement with MU-Sofia for the respective academic year. (You can also refer to our List of Partner universities).
2. If there is such an agreement you have to be officially nominated by your university as an Erasmus student.
3. We have to receive the following filled in documents:
Learning Agreement - for further information about your study programme , please contact the responsible Faculty Coordinator of our university, and please look at the ECTS Course catalogue for international students
Training agreement (If you are applying for clinical placement)
Transcript of records
Accommodation Form - if you wish to use the university accommodation facilities
4. Dead-lines for the application:
June 15 - for the winter semester or a whole academic year
December 1st - for the summer semester
5. After we have received the documents, your application and study programme are considered and approved by our university, we will send the acceptance documents to the International Office of your university.
After you have been accepted as an Erasmus student, and you are preparing your arrival, please keep in touch with us for any additional information you or we will need.
Please inform us about the exact date and time of your arrival and we or a student of our university will meet you.
If you wish to study Bulgarian language we will arrange a course for you at the Department of Foreign Language Training at our university.
After your arrival to Sofia come to our International Office and we will arrange all the issues of your stay at MU-Sofia.
Whenever you need help or have any question, please contact us by e-mail, or come to our office and we will do our best to help solve the problem.
PRACTICAL INFO FOR INCOMING ERASMUS STUDENTS
Incoming Erasmus Students' Application Form