The University of Crete and the Munster Technological University organises the Winter Senior School in the second edition of the “10 days of INGENIUM” events.
Master, PhD students and early career researchers are invited to participate.
The Winter School brings together students and mentors from all 10 INGENIUM members in Europe to explore, reflect and create in a narrative space that fosters interdisciplinary collaboration.
Eligibility: Participants must be master, PhD students or early career researchers from a diverse range of disciplines and backgrounds.
Students from all four faculties are invited to participate in the program (medicine, pharmacy, dental medicine, public health care).
- Participants must be from 1st till 5th year of their study or PhD students;
- At least B2 level of proficiency in English;
- Students can apply only with their student’s email address
Funding level: The INGENIUM Winter School offers scholarships for travel expenses and accommodation. Please contact your local INGENIUM team for details.
- Application deadline: 3 December 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 5 December 2023
- Winter school arrival (Students & Mentor): 4 February 2024
- Winter school program (Students & Mentor): 5 February – 9 February 2024
- Winter school departure (Students & Mentor): 10 February 2024
- Winter school arrival (Students & Mentor): 11 February 2024
- Winter school program (Students & Mentor): 12 February – 16 February 2024
- Winter school departure (Students & Mentor): 17 February 2024
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org