Thanks to our good international relations and stable cooperation between the Medical University-Sofia and the Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to Bulgaria, a special Master’s degree program is proposed by Tsinghua University, along with financial support under the program “YES CHINA” for the academic year 2020 – 2021. The programs will be open to applicants from 79 developing countries and are intensive lectures and seminars, with extracurricular activities and Chinese language (Mandarin) courses included.
The International Master of Public Health Program (IMPH) is focused on global public health. It aims at building a new generation of world leaders in the field of public health in the developing world by recognized professors, acquiring expertise and partners worldwide. The courses are taught in English and are specifically designed for public health lecturers and researchers, disease prevention and control specialists, and health program managers from developing and developed countries, with the primary objective of improving health conditions and achieving on health equity in developing countries.
Conditions of internship:
- A one-year full-time Master’s degree program;
- 15 – 20 persons per group
- Start of academic year: September 2020
- All courses are taught in English
- Scholarship coverage: One-year program
- Exempted fees: tuition and internship fees, on-campus accommodation, living allowance, one-off settlement subsidy after registration, comprehensive medical insurance, one-way air ticket to and from China.
Deadline for applications: May 15th, 2020
Scholarship period: Academic year 2020/2021 (September 2020)
A set of documents that are transmitted exclusively by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Erasmus+ Office at the Rectorate of MU-Sofia
- Application form (mentioned above) with a 2-inch photo and the applicant’s signature;
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English)
- Copies of bachelor’s degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s)
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s employers and/or professors. Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters
- English proficiency certificates
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (Attachment)
- Copy of the passport page of personal information (Ordinary Passport for Private Affairs only)
- Applicants must be under 45 years of age
- Candidates shall be on permanent contract, lectures at the MU-Sofia
More information about the program and how to apply is available here