In connection with the forthcoming student campaign for 2020/2021, and after an extraordinary meeting of the Extended Rector-Dean’s Council of 17.03.2020, the following decisions were taken:
1. The preliminary candidate-student campaign in MU-Sofia is canceled.
2. For the specialties Medicine, Dental Medicine and Pharmacy the regular candidate exams in Biology and Chemistry will be held according to the announced schedule: Biology – July 04th, 2020, Chemistry – July 12th, 2020.
3. Applicants who have applied for the preliminary exams shall additionally submit the necessary application documents in accordance with Art. 15 of Section III of the Student Admissions Manual at the MU-Sofia for the academic year 2020/2021 (Competition Card and Diploma of Secondary Education) as of June 22nd, 2020 to July 2nd, 2020.
4. No fees should be paid for the submission of the documents, except in cases where one exam has been declared and it is necessary to pay for the second exam, or when documents have been accepted to a new applicant who has not applied for participation in preliminary exams before that.
5. Depending on the epidemiological situation in the country, there will be further notice about any changes possibly made to the schedule for submitting documents and conducting the entry exams in Biology and Chemistry for the new academic 2020/2021 year.
In connection with Order No. RC 36-43 / 16.03.2020 of the Rector of the Medical University-Sofia and following the extraordinary meeting of the Extended Rector-Dean’s Council of 17.03.2020, the following decision was made:
“The collection of the necessary documents for granting scholarships under Decree 90/2000 to students for the summer semester should be extended by 10 days after the end of the State of Emergency in the country.”