The Board of Trustees of the Regional Clinical Hospital for War Veterans in Samara, Russia has decided to extend the deadline for the submission of articles and abstracts of scientific reports to be published in the bulletin of the Medical Institute “Reaviz”, included in the list of the Higher attestation commission of Russia.
Applications for participation in the conference and articles shall be accepted until 01.07.2021.
Founders of the conference are:
• Ministry of Health of Samara region;
• Reaviz Medical University;
• Federal State Budget Educational Institution for Higher Education “Samara State Medical University” at the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (SamSMU);
• Russian Association of Gerontologists and Geriatricians;
• Board of Trustees of the Regional Clinical Hospital for War Veterans in Samara.
– The conference will be held live and online in Samara on September 23rd – 24th from 10.00 to 13.00 am and from 14.00 to 16.00 pm Samara time.
– The scientific reports will be heard live in full-time format in the conference hall of Reaviz Medical University. The other participants in the conference can take part from their workplaces in “online” format.
– On September 24th participants will be introduced to the work of the admission-diagnostic and infectious wards, the CT office, the coronavirus hospital SOKGVV – in the club of the hospital from 10.00 to 12.00 am.
951-75-81- Alexander Konstantinovich Kashirin
8-903-334-07-41- Oleg Grigorievich Yakovlev
8-903-303-86-44 Igor Georgievich Leshchenko
8-927-600-41-67 – Olesya Olegovna Ziteva