The application campaign for medical students to participate in the Erasmus+ Program has the following parameters:
- for studies and traineeship for the academic year 2023-2024;
- for traineeship until the end of the academic year 2022-2023;
- PhD students for the current and next academic year;
Documents are submitted by email: email@example.com
The deadline for submission of documents is March 24, 2023.
For contacts and more information: phone +359 2 9152 138, as well as on our website, where you will also find a list of host partner universities of MU-Sofia.
The required application documents are:
- Motivation letter in English.
- Confirmation that they are enrolled for the relevant academic year.
- Academic transcript with average grade at least Good 4.00.
- Language certificate, if applicable.
- Request for participation
The inclusion in mobility of students with fewer opportunities, persons with permanent disabilities and reduced work capacity of 70 and over 70 percent (according to Art. 68(3) of the Higher Education Act), students with impaired vision and hearing are encouraged.