According to the new VISA D system requirements for third country applicants to the Medical University of Sofia for the upcoming academic year, all their documents should be presented both on paper/originals and on a USB device. Each document should be scanned as a separate PDF file, named according to its content and containing at least two of the applicant’s names.
Please, find all details at our website – https://mu-sofia.bg/en/admission/admissions-of-foreign-citizen/
- Registration form Ali Salih.pdf
- High school diploma Ali Salih.pdf
- Document certifying the applicant’s right to continue his education at all levels of higher education Ali Salih.pdf
- Passport Ali Salih.pdf
- Medical certificate Ali Salih.pdf
- Photo Ali Salih.jpg (photo in JPG format)
The power of attorney documents must also be scanned in PDF format and there are certain details to be filled in – please, check the link above!
Admission of documents will be done from 20.06.2022 to 16.09.2022.
Make sure that all scanned documents are easily readable!